The Right Response at the Right Time.


3400 Inland Empire Blvd.


Ontario, CA 91764 USA




Office - (+1) 909 581 6015

Text - (+1) 909 453 3077

हिंदी • ਪੰਜਾਬੀ • ગુજરાતી

Immigration Services

Skilled Advocacy. Practical Solutions.


We have represented clients before the Immigration Courts, Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) for appeals of immigration court decisions, United States District Court, United States Court of Appeals, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Department of Homeland Security and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for prosecutorial discretion requests and stays of removal, the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Labor.

Our services include but not limited to:


Immigration Court Representation

Defensive Asylum before Immigration Judge

Bond /Custody Redetermination

Cancellation of Removal

Credible Fear Interview Representation

Ice Stay of Removal / Parole Requests

Negative Credible Fear Review

Motions to Terminate / Reopen / Reconsider


Citizenship, Green Cards & Work Permits

Affirmative Asylum before Asylum Office

Adjustment of Status Based on Marriage -
Green Card Renewals / Replacement

Citizenship and Naturalization

Green Cards for Asylees and Refugees

Work Permits

Green Cards for Family thru Consular Process

Green Cards thru L1 visas


Temporary, Work & Business Visas

TN (NAFTA) Visas for Canadian and Mexican Citizens

L1 Visas for Intra-company Transferees

E2 - Non-immigrant Investors Visas

B1 / B2 Visitor Visas

F-1/ M-1 Student Visas


Complex Immigration

Appeals Before BIA
(Board of Immigration Appeals)

9th Circuit Court Petitions for Review of BIA Denials

Federal Court Habeas Corpus Petitions

Immigration Court Representation

Person who is in ICE custody or in deportation proceedings, is eligible to request Asylum if he or she is unable or unwilling to return to his or her country because of persecution or well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group. A person who meets the burden of proof, may be granted asylum in the United States provided that it is filed within the one-year of arrival in US. We are experienced in litigating asylum cases before the Immigration Courts.
If you are in ICE custody and in deportation proceedings, you are entitled to a bond hearing before an immigration judge provided that you are not an “arriving alien”. We regularly handle bond hearings for detainees in Adelanto, Imperial and Los Angeles immigration courts located in California, as well as represent clients for bond proceedings in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Nevada, New York, Texas, Utah and Washington immigration courts.
Cancellation of removal is a critical defense to deportation available to certain non-citizens with family in the United States. A person who is granted non-LPR cancellation of removal receives a green card, but the eligibility requirements for non-LPR cancellation are distinct from other means of applying for a green card, and also from other types of cancellation of removal. It is important for you to hire an experienced attorney that is familiar with non-LPR cancellation, as it may be the only form of immigration relief available for many people in removal proceedings who entered the United States without inspection.
If you are legal permanent resident of the United States (also called a “green card” holder) and you’ve been convicted of certain crimes or broken other immigration laws, ICE may put you into deportation proceedings. However, you may be able to apply for a one-time-only pardon that allows you to cancel your deportation. Remember, you’ll have to apply while you’re in deportation proceedings—you can’t apply if you’ve been deported already. We can represent you before immigration judge to request cancellation of removal.
If you attempted to enter the United States without valid travel documents and were detained at or near a port of entry and you told the immigration officials that you have a fear of returning to your country because of your religion, race, political opinion, membership in a particular social group or nationality, you should be given a “credible fear interview.” You will be interviewed by an asylum officer. If the officer believes there is a significant possibility that you will be persecuted, you will pass the interview and will be allowed to apply for asylum before an Immigration Judge. We can request to schedule an interview as well as be present during the interview.
Person who is detained by the ICE shortly after attempting to enter the U.S. without having been inspected by an immigration officer must demonstrate a credible fear through a series of interviews before applying for asylum. If the person is unable to establish credible fear to asylum officers, he or she can request that the decision be reviewed by an Immigration Judge. This review cannot be appealed, so it is imperative that the person seeking the judge’s review be completely prepared. Inconsistent testimony can lead to a negative decision by the IJ. It is often the case that the detainee did not fully understand the question during the credible fear interviews or the interpreter did not completely or accurately translate the answers of detainee. Attorney’s role is extremely important in this proceeding. We have successfully helped many clients getting their negative credible fear determinations “vacated” by the IJ.
We are experienced in defending clients against deportation in Immigration court. We have successfully won cases through Motions to Terminate, Motion to Reopen and Motion to Reconsider.
Citizenship, Green Cards & Work Permits

We also file affirmative asylum applications for those who are not in removal proceedings but are present in the United States and wish to pursue protection. Affirmative cases generally must be filed within one year of arriving in the United States (the “one-year filing deadline”).
If you’re seeking permanent resident status in the U.S. (a “Green Card”), contact Paragon Law Firm today. We are experienced in helping family members of U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents receive permanent residency status. A U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident can sponsor a spouse, child, parent, or sibling for permanent residence. U.S. Citizens can procure immediately-available visas for their immediate relatives. More distant relatives and the family members of permanent residents need to wait for their visa priority date to become current sometimes several years or even longer.
If you have been a green card holder for at least 5 years or married to a US citizen and a legal permanent resident for at least 3 years and be 18 or older, you are eligible to apply for naturalization.  Contact Paragon Law Firm attorney today to assist you in your citizenship and naturalization process.
If your green card is expired, mutilated or lost, we can help you obtain a new green card.  Contact us today.
If you were granted asylum by Immigration Judge or admitted to the U.S. as a refugee, you may apply for a green card for you and your family after one year of residency in the United States.  We can assist you in preparing your green card application.
We regularly assist clients in filing and renewing their work permits at reasonable fees.
We also seek relief through I-246 applications for a stay of removal with ICE, in the event of a final order of removal along with a Motion to Reopen.
If you are an arriving alien, you may be a candidate for humanitarian parole, a discretionary form of release from detention. Humanitarian parole requests are decided by the field office director of the local office of ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations unit.
For those with an L-1 visa, the best Green Card to apply for is the EB-1. This is because they are most likely executives or managers within their company. A major advantage of acquiring your green card through the EB- 1 category is that you can avoid the complex labor certification process.
The process from an L1-b to a green card is a little more difficult. First, you can choose to apply for either an EB-2 or EB-3 Green Card based on your skill set. The EB-2, is an employment based Green Card that is for L1 holders who have exceptional ability. Let us help you navigate through such complex process of obtaining a green card through this category.
Temporary, Work & Business Visas

With our office in California and our associate collaboration with attorneys based in New York and Toronto, we are uniquely equipped to handle NAFTA visas on both sides of the border. NAFTA visas are non- immigrant work visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens who wish to work in the United States, and for U.S. Citizens who wish to work in Canada, as well as their dependents.
Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), certain qualified professionals from Canada and Mexico can receive non- immigrant visas to work in the United States. Likewise, American professionals can work in Canada. If you have a job offer, or are in the process of applying for jobs, trust Paragon Law Firm’s skill, knowledge, and attention to detail.
The L-1 is a work visa that allows a U.S. employer to temporarily transfer an employee from one of its foreign offices, to one of its offices in the United States. It is a non-immigrant working status.
There are two types of L-1: L-1a and L-1b. The L-1a may be used by U.S. companies to transfer executives or managers into the United States. It also allows a foreign company that does not yet have a U.S. office, to send an executive or manager to the United States, with the purpose of establishing one. The L-1b may be used for the transfer of an employee with specialized knowledge relating to the organization’s interests, from a foreign office to an office in the United States. The L-1b also permits a foreign company without a U.S. office to send an employee with special knowledge to the United States to help establish one.
The E2 Treaty Investor visa allows the investor to live and work in the US to direct and develop the business, and allows entry of Executive, Management and Essential skills employees.  In larger businesses management and executive level employees may be sent to the US instead of the owners of the business. Employees that are also nationals of the same E2 visa Country as the investor may also qualify for an E2 visa. The E2 visa can continue to be extended indefinitely as long as the business continues in the US.
Unlike the H1B category, there is no quota for E2 visas.  The investment necessary to qualify for E2 Treaty Investor status varies and there is no set minimum. Consult our attorney today to see if you qualify for the E2 treaty investor visa.
B1 and B2 visas are generally referred to as “B visas”, and they are the most common types of visa issued for a wide range of uses in the United States. The B1 visa is issued mainly for short-term business trips, while the B2 visa is issued mainly traveling for tourism purposes.
The most common reasons for applying for B visas are to visit family, relatives, and friends residing in the U.S., and also to engage in short-term business trips in the U.S. for business discussions, negotiations, meetings, and site inspections. Call our office today for more information.
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to study in the United States, must obtain a student visa. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F-1 visa or an M- 1 visa. We provide professional legal services to international students interested in studying in the United States.
Complex Immigration

The Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) hears appeals from decisions by immigration judges.  If you have a final removal order, asylum denial, or bond denial by immigration judge, you can appeal IJ’s decision before BIA.  The appeal must be requested within 30 calendar days of the date of the immigration judge’s decision. Please contact us immediately to discuss your case.
Attorney Shah is licensed to practice in the United States Courts of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. If you have been ordered removed, and your appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals has been denied, Ms. Shah can represent you if your case arose in the Ninth Circuit. This includes the states of California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Idaho, Montana, Northern Mariana Islands and Eastern and Western Districts of Washington state.
We have litigated Petitions for Review (PFRs), including Motions to Stay Removal or Deportation, before the Circuit Courts of Appeal. You typically have thirty (30) days from the Board of Immigration Appeals decision to file a circuit court PFR, so do not delay in contacting us.
Ms. Shah is licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Central District of California. She has successfully secured release of several clients from Adelanto detention center after filing a Habeas Corpus petition in the US District court.  If you are being held in contravention of your civil rights and would like to file a habeas corpus petition seeking release from detention, please contact our attorney to discuss your case.
PARAGON law firm achievements

Number of Trusted Clients


Number of global Partners